Snippet


The man with an attitude

Today when I started my day by logging in to my member’s inbox looking for any new inquiries found some new inquiries regarding used self erecting tower cranes and some related to tower cranes as well. One interesting inquiry that was encountered by me was from a buyer of Pakistan. I was expecting such an inquiry because from few days a visitor from Pakistan was continuously coming to our website and was checking the different models of tower cranes, luffing cranes, topless tower cranes that we have.

This buyer from Pakistan placed an inquiry for a very big tower crane which is usually not expected from a buyer usually coming from Pakistan. And the height he required for the tower crane exceeded the height we had for luffing crane. So I decided to call him in order to ask that if he was fine if we quote him for a luffing crane of maximum height 180 meters instead of 250 meters. We could have quoted him for used mobile tower cranes, because we were having mobile cranes similar to that specification.  Nevertheless  when I called him he was very rude and did not replied to any of my answers properly still because he seemed to be a potential buyer belonging from a good company from Pakistan I decided to send him the quotation. I guess this is one of the lessons you have to learn as time passes by dealing with different types of buyers with different moods. But what one more thing that I think could be a possibility is that these people has to deal with illiterate labor class on daily basis, so they eventually looses the ethics to differentiating between a literate person and an  illiterate one.

Leave a Reply