Snippet


Irrelevant inquiries increasing problems

Today started of my day by opening my outlook and checking my mails. At the start of the day saw an inquiry from my member regarding usedself erecting cranes which was certainly of no interest to me because it wasn't relevant to the product my member is offering. Still wasn’t clear why my member has forwarded me that particular inquiry of a buyer.  It is something that has been happening for the past few days that irrelevant inquiries has been coming to me for the past few days from my member and I was not getting that why is he doing this when he knows that has nothing to do with our product.

Another irrelevant inquiry that I received today was for usedmobile tower crane which is certainly not relevant to my product once again. When I discussed this thing with my member he made me knew that recently he has set an auto inquiry sender against my mail address that whenever an inquiry relevant to our keyword appears on the portal it is automatically transferred to by inbox. Because of which I was getting a lot of irrelevant inquiries. But the advantage for this is that at times we get some very good potential inquiries as well.

Leave a Reply