Snippet


SEO doing wonders

Yesterday I was going through different B2B portals looking for tower crane buyers and used self erecting tower cranes buyers. At that particular moment a buyer from Tajikistan landed on my Web DHS, my messenger started popping, I immediately responded by greeting the Tajikistani buyer and asking if he has any particular requirements for tower crane or used mobile tower cranes or any other type of crane. But unfortunately the buyer wasn’t replying, again and again different pops started to blink in front of my screen and I can see that the buyer was going through the different products of my member’s website. He was going through QTZ7030, QTZ5616 and QTZ 125.  I replied on almost all of those pop ups but not a single reply came from any one of them. I was a bit disappointed because Tajikistani buyers are one whom which my member value a lot and I really wanted to get in touch with this buyer and take down his specifications for tower crane. Because with the frequency he was going through the different products of my company I could sense that he seemed a potential buyer and one could yield some positive results for my company.

I left the office at around 10:00 pm mid night till then there was no inquiry in my inbox. I have one habit that every day when I come to the office I usually go through my member’s inbox. And today when I was going through my member’s inbox I saw the same buyer inquiry placed in my member’s inbox.  The inquiry landed in my inbox because of the efforts of the SEO team who has increased the ranking of my member’s Web DHS on Google.

Leave a Reply